Now that we have passed Halloween and are in the month of November, it’s official: It is time to prepare for holiday travel. At All Wheel Auto, Truck & RV Repair, we are happy to make sure your car, truck, RV, trailer, or heavy-duty rig is ready to safely hit the road during the holiday season.
Here are a few items you want to check before you start driving over the river and through the woods to Grandma’s house:
For cars and trucks —
- Preventive maintenance service is always a smart way to lower the risk of a breakdown. For most factory-recommended service plans, we check your oil and other fluids, brakes, wheel alignment, tires, suspension, belts, and hoses.
- If you drive a vehicle that has an ADAS/Automated Driver Assist System, your wheel alignment is the key ingredient to keeping the sensors and cameras targeted properly, which helps you to avoid collisions while you’re traveling.
For motorhomes and trailers —
- Not only do we recommend preventive maintenance service, but we also recommend the Road Master product called “Comfort Ride”. Comfort Ride is a spring and shocks system that gives a smoother ride and we install these systems at All Wheel Auto, Truck & RV Repair.
- If you tend to stow away your recreational vehicles during the winter months, we highly recommend installing your Comfort Ride system before Spring. That way, if you’re already set up, you are ready to hit the road for your Spring trips while other RV owners are waiting in line to get their system installed. Be proactive and install your Comfort Ride as early as possible.
- For trailers, we recommend annual bearing service every year since that is a key element for your safety.
For fleet vehicles and 18-wheelers —
- At All Wheel Auto, Truck & RV Repair, we have a heavy-duty alignment pit that will allow us to take care of your wheel alignment, brake repair, tires, and suspension work.
- We also perform axle straightening, which is a rare service, thanks to our heavy-duty alignment pit.
Are you curious about what our clients have to say about All Wheel Auto, Truck & RV Repair in Redding? Here is a five-star review from one of our happy customers:
“Was having one tire wear on outside. After swapping tires it wear another one which blew. Camping world suggested all wheel. They were totally booked but fit me in the next day as I was from out of town. Even let me stay in they’re lot for the night. After new tires and an alignment I put on another 3000 miles with all tires wearing evenly. Highly recommend this shop.” — Mark R
If your personal vehicle, fleet vehicle, or work truck requires maintenance service before the holidays, we invite you to schedule an appointment at All Wheel Auto, Truck & RV Repair. Our address is 18730 Old Oasis Road, Redding, California 96003. You’ll be glad you did!